- Next Practice: B (Tue, Dec 10 6:15-7:30 pm)
S (Mon, Dec 09 4:30-6:00 pm)
G (Mon, Dec 09 4:30-6:00 pm)
P (Mon, Dec 09 4:30-6:00 pm)
Y (Mon, Dec 09 4:30-6:30 pm)
HS (Mon, Dec 09 4:30-6:30 pm)
- Next Meet: Super Teams Meet (Fri, Jan 03)
- Apparel Order your apparel NOW! Click on Team Info
- Pentathlon Pentathlon was a great success. Thanks to all those who unselfishly devoted their time.
Learn To Swim
- 8 Sessions Fall, Winter, Spring and 5 Summer Sessions
- Fall Session Begins Sat Sept 14, Mon-Thu Sept 16-20
- Class Times Mon-Thu 5:30-6:15 pm Sat 9-9:45 or 9:45-10:30 am
- Cost 10 Classes for $100. Save $20 on each addtional swimmer, class or session
- Sign Up Here ! Now!
WSO Water Polo
- Next Practice:
- Next Game:
ETHS Boys Swimming
- Next Practice V (Mon, Dec 09 2:45-4:30 pm)
JV (Tue, Dec 10 6:00-7:30 am)
F (Mon, Dec 09 2:45-4:30 pm)
D (Mon, Dec 09 6:00-7:30 pm)
- Next Meet Bronco Relays (Sat, Dec 14)
- 5 Swimmers Advance to State Ryan Knohl, Maciej Olszewski, Chris Russo all qualified in individual events for State. Joining them on 2 relays are Joe Seguine-Hall and Christian Stankovic. Judah Anolick, David Clemens, Jake Girard
- Good Luck Seniors Good season! Thanks and Good Luck to our Senior Class of 2013!
WSO Hosted Meets
- WSO Pentathlon November 3rd
- North Shore Conference Feb 21-23
- Age Group Championships March 14-16
- Top Times Top Times for IHSA
- Check out our new format Better for phones and tablets
- Top Times As PDF You can now view and print a top times pdf
ETHS Boys Water Polo
- Next Practice (Mon, Mar 03 2:45-4:30 pm)
- Next Game Stevenson (Tue, Mar 11)
- Sectionals Sectionals Info Posted
ETHS Girls Swimming
- Next Practice: V (Wed, Aug 13 7:00-10:00 am)
JV (Wed, Aug 13 7:00-10:00 am)
JV2 (Wed, Aug 13 7:00-10:00 am)
F (Thu, Dec 19 6:00-7:30 am)
- Next Meet: IHSA State Championships (Fri, Feb 28)
- Ana Woods Prepared for State Ana Woods with her 1:05.34 is poised for State points as positioned 10th in the State while Wolff is 12th in the fly.
- Iana Wolff Scores Big Iana Wolff with her dramatic 2nd place finish in the 100 Fly and member of 3 relays was the top point scorer for the Kits.
- Breastrokers Qualify Ana Woods with a 1:05.34 and Rosselyn Lopez at 1:06.80 easily qualified under the 1:07.97 State cut
- Wollf, Woods Backbone of Relays Sacrificing for the team Ana Woods and Iana Wolff each qualified individually but were the major reason all 3 relays qualified.
- Backstrokers qualify Honore Collins in 58.05 and Paige Haden in 58.43 qualify easily under the State cut.